I’ve been tagged by Annette at Swanky Tables It’s a “Tag with a Twist”: Fav Songs that you hate to admit!
Here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Here’s my list:
1. Stacy’s mom by Fountains of Wayne. I used to think that I would name one of my daughters Stacy because of this song. so wrong.
2. & 3. Pretty much anything by NSync or the Backstreet Boys. Yes, I had both of those c.d’s, and yes I was rockin’ out when “I want it that way” was playing on the radio this morning.
4. “Smoke Two Joints” by Sublime. Uh, my first job out of high school was at a teen drug prevention program.
5. “Man in the Mirror”-Michael Jackson. This song was recently performed on Step it up and Dance, and it made me remember how much I love it…and Michael Jackson. (hey, I’m a child of the 80’s-what do you expect?)